Kevin, the as-yet-unmet, yet admired blogger from Oregon College of Arts and Crafts nominated the Shift blog for the Versatile Blogger Award–thank you Kevin! And I will undoubtedly return the compliment, since your blog is really one of my faves.
So, what is this Versatile thing? It’s a way to pay it forward and share some love for the bloggers that make the world more interesting.
These are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
- The view from the canoe
- The alchemist’s kitchen
- 4 Culture
- The Hank
- Another bouncing ball
- Olympia Dumpster Divers
- Little Somethings
- Luminously Trivial
- Best of
- Kate Vrijmoet
- 9 Pound Hammer
- Molo’s Sketchbook
- City Arts
- Vintage Seattle http://www.vintageseattle.org/
And seven random things about us:
- We have a moveable wall in the studio that is sort of like a monolith and could cover the entrance to a cave quite nicely.
- Some of us, though not all of us, are shifty.
- We all like meetings just so very very much!
- If you laid us all out, head to toe, in a line, we would reach the counter at Caffe Vita on the corner and call it good.
- Many of us are from somewhere else.
- Others of us are from here.
- One of us is an alien who can read minds.
Thanks again, Kevin–that was fun!